1. “There” is a place of protection. It matters where you put yourself. In God’s will, we are protected.
Strength comes from consecration and commitment. God honors our faith.
2. “There” was the place of God’s purpose. God’s appointment for service.
3. “There” was the place of God’s power. God’s place of provision. Not all promotion is from God.
4. “There” is a place of promise. God’s promises are true, even if we may not know why we need to be obedient to God.
5. “There” is a place of privilege. Supernaturally experiencing more from God. .