Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Don't Pass Me By

Luke 10:31-33     The Samaritan had compassion. The Priest and Levite just went on by.
Compassion moves us.

Do we show compassion for someone in need.  Especially the elderly.  Getting old is normal. The world abandons the elderly.  Can't be bothered or are too busy to care.  Mindset is young and fit.

Isa 46:4  Even to your old age I am He. And to gray hairs I will carry you. I have made and I will bear. I will carry and will save.

Psm. 92:14  They still bear fruit in old age

So much money goes into trying to stay young. The Lord looks at the heart and the world looks at the outside.  Sickness happens.
IITim 3:1-3
We need to not become cold-hearted
We need to honor others young and old.  We need to take time with others!

No comments:

Post a Comment