Sunday, October 23, 2011

One Cry Fits All

Psalm 40:1-2 " I waited patiently for the Lord to help me, and he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the pit of despair, out of the mud and mire. He set my feet on solid ground and steadied me as I walked along."


What a great God we serve! There is no partial treatment, he is there for anyone who calls on his name.
It is a humbling factor of life, to ask others to help us, but sometimes we just can't do things on our own. We are not going to receive help if we don't ask for it. God is not a respecter of persons; there is no special way to ask for help, you simply just ask.
Remember one cry fits all, it needs no reason! Big or small, we all have needs that God can help us with. Don't be afraid to ask for help in our life! Trust that God is going to meet your needs according to his purpose and plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment